If you’ve recently just got a new puppy and aren’t quite sure what to get them for Christmas, you’ve come to the right place. Listed below are some great ideas on what to get your puppy and other puppies for Christmas!
- As you may know, Beabull puppies aren’t picky when it comes to toys and presents. If you’re wondering what kinds of toys to give your puppy, just think about their personality and habits. If they love to run around and chase things, then a new ball or Frisbee would be great for them. These would also be great presents for when they grow older and you are able to take them to a park, especially during the warmer months.
- When searching for presents, try to gravitate towards toys that will last longer. If your puppy likes to chew on things, picking silicone based toys and harder rubber toys that they can teethe on will be your best bet! Balls, rope toys, rubber bones, and other softer material toys will last and will even help keep their teeth and gums healthy year round.
- Another present you can get for your Beabull puppy is clothing and accessories. For the winter months, a warm sweater or booties for their feet are the perfect gift. These will keep them warm and safe from the cold elements and will keep them healthy as well. If your puppy isn’t too fond of dressing up, then a nice collar and new leash/harness would be a great alternative for them.
- When you think of presents for pets, water/food bowls and bedding may not come to mind, but it is a cool idea. Odds are they don’t care about the pattern or design of these objects, so this is where you can decorate with your own taste and personality. A nice, warm blanket would be perfect for your puppy for the cool months and will keep them happy and content staying inside.
- If you are looking to do something extra special for your puppy or other puppies and pets, then just be creative. You can make donations to animal shelters and other organizations in their behalf or send out pictures to family and friends of your new puppy.
No matter what you get your Beabull puppy or other puppies for Christmas, they will love affection and attention most of all. Spend time teaching your puppy new tricks and play with them and keep them active and entertained. Enjoy spoiling your puppy this and many Christmas’ to come! Also, keep in mind that just in time for Christmas, we are offering a free puppy starter kit and free shipping for all Beabull puppies and all other breeds as well!